Sunday, April 28, 2019

Miami Beach bachelor party deep-sea fishing

I got the call from Cris on Thursday morning 
He told me he just landed in North Carolina For his connecting flight to Miami it was his bachelor party but I knew something was wrong when I heard the tone of his voice he was in a bind he needed to book a last-minute deep sea fishing charter for 12 people so I went ahead and told him no problem Cris we can definitely handle that for you we are going to be fishing aboard my two custom Hatteras sportfishing yachts rigged for South Florida style deep sea fishing in Miami
we will be trolling the world famous gulfstream it’s just right outside of Miami Beach not even 2 miles away I told them but I knew He was really stressed out so we set up the fishing trip for the following day less than 24 hours notice I had them all set up with two boats and two crews  but we were able to take care of them and get them on some nice fish that day we caught blackfin tuna mahi-mahi Kingfish iand Bonita i’m so glad it worked out for you and your friends Cris

“Only on the Sea Cross”

No comments:

Post a Comment